THE PLAQUE PROCESS
· All Jim Hafft's work is available as photo plaques. Prints are archival Giclee productions (up to 17" wide printed by the artist)
· An adhesive (on the back) & laminate (on the front) are applied to the print.
· This package is treated with heat and pressure to produce a tightly sealed laminated panel.
· Panel edges are beveled and formed, then the hanging system (keyhole, hollow box or float) is formed.
· Image is ready-to-hang, no frame is needed, saving space on your wall.
· Images are mounted on the wall using a cleat or keyhole/screw, depending on the size.
· The image can be cleaned with a moist sponge. The image can be viewed from all angles, with little or no glare.