Jim and his wife, Christine, live in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. His interest in photography began in high school, in Philadelphia, Pa. Moving to the San Francisco Bay area enhanced that passion.
Exhibitions of Jim's work:
· April 2006 - Reed's Camera, Walnut Creek, CA
· February 2009 - Walnut Creek Civic Art's and Education
· March 2009 - Walnut Creek City Hall
· May 2009 - top 20 out of 1500 photographs judged in Festival Oenovideo & Photography contest, Chaintre, France, published in official magazine, framed photo exhibited throughout France at different wineries
· Walnut Creek City Hall - May 2012